- Check Cashiers, Inc. DBA: USA Checks Cashed
- ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
December 31, 2013
- USA Checks Cashed (the 'Business,' 'we' or 'us') recognizes that privacy is a crucial problem, a
- nd we
- Take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to find out more about exactly how we collect, use and
- Safeguard data and the information we otherwise gather or you may provide to us. These Privacy
- and Policy Change.'
APPLICABILITY OF THOSE PRIVACY PRACTICES
- These Privacy Practices apply to advice and data you may provide to us or we otherwise collect
- from you via the MEROUANA.INFO web site (collectively, the 'Site'). Using the Website,
- Or voluntarily providing your advice to us, you consent to use and the collection of all
If you do not accept the terms of these Privacy
Practices, do not utilize the Website and please don't provide any advice to us. These Privacy Practices
Are incorporated into and subject for the Website.
These Privacy Practices don't, and applies simply to information submitted or collected through the Website
apply to information which may be collected by the Business through every other means, including offline or
at some of our stores. This policy also doesn't apply to information about you gathered by third party
- Services, programs, or websites or advertisements connected with, linked to or reachable
- from the Website. The information received or gathered by such third parties, is subject for their own
- Under no circumstances and practices or privacy policies is the Company liable or responsible for
the third party's compliance therewith.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
- We collect personally identifiable information we receive through your use of this Website (i) when you utilize
- or register for Business's services through the Website, (ii) when you 'opt in' for certain services or features
of the Website, (iii) when you elect to contact us electronically and (iv) automatically as further described
- We also get the automatic and passive info (both personally identifiable and otherwise) from the
- Computer used to access the Website and when you interact with Your Website. In this respect, the Website use common
- automated information gathering programs for example log files that record page activity, including a specific
Individual's visits to a page and how many "hits" a particular piece is receiving, in addition to other application
activity. The company might use little bits of code called 'one- ' 'clear gifs pixel gifs,' or 'web beacons '
- Embedded in the Website to gather information that was particular.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE BUSINESS COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Via the Website, the Company collects from you: (i) specific non personal technical as well as other advice and
- (ii) particular personally identifiable information.
All Visitors to the Website 'In general, in the event you visit the Website without applying or registering for any of the
- Business's services, you will be using the Website anonymously; no personally identifiable information is
- collected. If you apply for any services, when you visit the Site various types of info
- Are collected automatically and passively through log files along with other applications as noted above under the
caption 'How Can We Collect Info From You,' including your IP address (a number assigned to
your computer when you apply the Internet), the name of the web page where you entered the Website,
Form of browser or operating system you're using, the name of your Internet supplier, broad
- Demographic data, data relating to malfunctions or problems when you use your personal computer with happening
- the Website as well as your activity while using the Site.
Visitors Who Register or Apply For Services ' In the event that you elect to employ or register for particular Company
- services through the Website, you will be providing us with some or every one of the following enrollment-related
- Number, employment, insurance, rent/mortgage payments, banking advice, references and date of
- Based on the way you utilize the Website, we may collect the following personally identifiable added
- Info and data:
? information about your use of Website attributes and how frequently you use them; and
? Customer service information about you.
- The Website allows you to contact us electronically through e-mail.
- At any time such contact is made by you, you will be providing us with your name along with other details, such
- As email address, home address, telephone number and any information you determine to include in the text of
Tracking: We do not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about your online
Actions over time and across services that are online or third party websites. So, we don't currently
Process or comply at any web browser's 'don't track ' sign or alternative mechanisms that provide
- consumers with the capacity to exercise choice concerning the collection of personally identifiable
- Information about your online actions and across third party websites. We enable third party
- Companies, including AddThis, when you visit our web site, to collect certain anonymous information.
These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other
- websites in order to supply advertisements about goods and services prone to be of greater interest to
- you. These firms generally utilize a third party web beacon or a cookie to collect this information. To
- Find out more relating to this behavioral advertising practice, you are able to see MEROUANA.INFO>
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Our Utilization of Information. We collect, retain, and make use of the information we collect through the Website for valid
Company functions only. This not only permits US to provide the Website as it exists today, but nonetheless, in addition, it lets us
- To offer you services and innovative features we develop in the long run that use the advice we
- Receive in ways that are new about you. For example, we may make use of the information we receive about you:
- ? To provide you with our services;
? Shield, and to help in keeping the Site secure and safe users' rights or property;
? to monitor your usage of the Website, including to apply our Terms & Conditions; and
- ? To correspond along with you regarding the Website or matters relating to your use or potential use of the Website, or
- to you.
Our Sharing of Info. Your trust is important to us, and that's why we don't share advice we
- Receive about you unless we have:
- ? Removed your name or some other personally identifying information from it.
- We tend not to sell or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may share information with contractors to help us and otherwise providing services
Run the Website. Additionally, we may share information with our affiliated companies to be used in
- Link by making use of their businesses. We require those providing services to restrict
- Their use and disclosure of your advice to uses and disclosures that are not inconsistent with one of these Privacy
- Practices, nonetheless, we cannot guarantee their compliance.
The contents of your online communications, in addition to other information about you as a Website user, may
court order, search warrant or subpoena), (ii) in other circumstances in which we've a good faith belief
a danger to the safety of you or another person, (iii) when required either to safeguard our rights or property,
or (iv) for us to render the service you've requested.
CHANGES TO INFO
We make an effort to steadfastly keep up the truth of any personally identifiable information that could be collected from
You, and certainly will use our reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when
You tell us the advice in our database isn't exact. We don't give you online access to
your application or enrollment information, or the capability to edit this advice. It's your obligation
- To ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up to date. You may get from us, by e-mail,
- the enrollment information in our records and/or files. Advice will be upgraded as soon as reasonably
- E-MAIL LISTS
When you apply or register for services through the Website, we may contact you from time to time via e-mail,
- Supplying you with upgrades along with other info concerning the Website and our services unless you opt-out
- of receiving, such advice as noted below beneath the caption 'Opt-Outside.'
- All e-mails will contain links allowing you to opt-out of receiving such advice. Additionally, you may
Opt out of receiving materials or alternative communications from us as well as our affiliates by contacting us via
E-mail at MEROUANA.INFO
KIDS 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. '
the age of 13 or knowingly permit such individuals to register. Should you be under 13, please don't try to
Enroll for the Website or send any information about yourself to us , including your name, address, cellular
device number, or email. By utilizing the Website, you signify that you're not under 13 years of